Benefits of Dead Sea Mud for Hair
the dead sea
Why are visitors drawn to the Dead Sea?
The Dead Sea Or so called Salt Lake, located between the state of Jordan in the east and the West Bank in the west, and it is one of the saltiest bodies of water in the world, attracting visitors from all over the world for thousands of years, as it is one of the first spa resorts in the world.
It extracts many therapeutic and aesthetic products for the body, the most important of which are those based on Dead Sea mud, which has been shown to relieve pain associated with arthritis in the knees, according to research from the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, in addition to its aesthetics. benefits such as the benefits of Dead Sea mud for hair and skin.
What are the main benefits of Dead Sea mud for hair?
Many wonder about the reason for the benefits of dead sea mud For hair and skin, the reason for such great benefits is due to its lower water surface area than anywhere in the world, which makes it stand out for its unique content. in minerals and elements important for health, and The most important benefits of Dead Sea mud for hair The following:
- Helps stop hair loss by massaging the scalp with Dead Sea mud and leaving it on the scalp for at least 15 minutes.
- Massaging the scalp with Dead Sea mud helps strengthen hair follicles and contributes to hair growth in weak areas.
- Dead Sea mud contains a high percentage of important minerals, the most important of which is potassium, which helps maintain moisture and moisture balance inside the scalp, helping to protect it from dehydration, in addition to containing magnesium, which acts as an anti-allergic to the skin.
- Dead Sea mud helps protect hair from damage and brittleness, if the protection is achieved through the effect of the minerals it contains, such as bromine, zinc and iodine, these minerals help to correct current scalp and hair problems, and also to prevent them from occurring in the future.
What are the most important beauty benefits of Dead Sea mud?
The features don't end dead sea mud When the Dead Sea mud only benefits the hair, but its aesthetic benefits are many, when used for the skin of the face and body, it contains also many important minerals for healthy hair and skin. The most important beauty benefits of Dead Sea mud The following:
- Dead Sea mud is used as a natural skin cleanser. It helps remove dirt and makeup residue from the skin. In addition, it helps remove the layer of dead skin on the face, leaving the skin smooth, soft and moist. It can be used two to three times a week.
- Dead Sea mud can help the skin to resist wrinkles, using it as a mask on the face for a period of at least two minutes, it helps firm the skin in a healthy way to look younger.
- Hands always talk about what's going on inside the skin, it may feel a little wrinkled or not moist, due to more damage throughout the day, but the Dead Sea Mud can solve all of them. these problems, when used as a mask for chapped and dry hands, or it can be used in Picture of a daily cream, it helps to protect the skin from itching, flaking and dryness.
- Cracks in the feet are one of the annoying things that every woman can be exposed to, but with the use of Dead Sea mud, the cracks in the feet can be treated and protected from dryness, itching and soreness. redness.
- Throughout the winter, the body needs continuous exfoliation and hydration, and there is nothing better than Dead Sea mud to accomplish this task, and thanks to continuous exfoliation of the body, it helps to get rid of the brown spots it contains.
Leave a comment